The SASS is here, feeling random on a Monday, no less. From the figment of my imagination, I present to you 20 questions that people have not dared to ask me yet (but probably want to), in no particular order:
1. Is the sarcasm bit an act or how you are in real life?
2. If you dislike Twitter so much, why do you use hash tags?
3. What do you really look like?
4. Do you have different sickles around your house?
5. What is your style of dress?
6. Do you like children?
7. Did you come up with the title of your blog yourself?
8. What did you do before you became a writer?
9. Do you like other genres outside of horror or drama?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
11. Do you have a softer side?
12. What is your favorite color?
13. Do you really not like people touching you, and why?
14. What do you do when you’re not writing?
15. Are you in a relationship?
16. Why is your Facebook page public?
17. Did you really keep calm when you got a 1 star rating for Vocal Remedy?
18. Are there any members of the All Authors Publishing House you work with better than others?
19. How do you feel about fame and money?
20. What is your sexual preference?
What? I didn’t say anything about answering any of these, although if anyone really wanted to know, I suppose they can hit up my comment box.