Greetings! SASS is in the building. In case you missed the first tutorial, it stands for Slightly Anti-Social Socialite. It’s Saturday in my neck of the woods (or my portion of the cave), and I’m finished shining my back up sickles. What, oh what, is a girl to do?
Then I remembered that I sent out some questions to Adonis Mann, so he could be a guest on my blog. Maybe he got distracted with some other booty … I mean, business … and they got lost in his spam folder. Luckily for him, his answers were in my inbox.
So, to all organisms that can read the English language, I welcome Adonis Mann to my blog.
Let’s not waste anymore time.
1. The Name: Real, Fake, or Classified?
Real! Adonis Mann, is indeed my given name at birth. Funny but true story (and I think my mom planned it this way), my name means “Gorgeous Man”. *giggling*
2. Have you always been out and proud, as it pertains to your sexuality?
Yes. I’ve never been afraid to be who I am. Then again, I was loved and accepted unconditionally from the start. So I was lucky that way.
3. Where did you get the inspiration from when you wrote ” … and we”?
Wow. That was sort of a shot in the dark to tell you the truth. I was told by my publisher that she needed a short story submission for Concordant Vibrancy, so I was like,”Okay. I can do that” all the while thinking that I really couldn’t. The I sat and stared at the computer screen for about a half hour until I started typing. And … Boom! The story was born.
4. We recently discovered you are not a fan of “non-erotic Erotica”. What other habits in Erotica do you find distasteful?
The constant use of foul language. Don’t get me wrong, I get it, sometimes you can’t steer away from using some bad words, but it’s not entirely inevitable. Those who read my writing will find little to no bad language used in it, yet paints an extremely tangible erotic image.
5. Random: Can men look sexy in pink, and if so, what shade?
Heck yeah we can! I used it all the time! Personally, I prefer soft pinks, like Salmon Pink and Lavender Pink. However, it really is a skin tone thing. You have to find the shade of pink that works for your skin tone.
6. Um, I’ll take your word for it. (#notbuyingit) Name one genre that you never pictured yourself reading but discovered that you enjoyed and why.
Yours, actually! I never thought I’d enjoy Dark Gothic type stories, but I find (at least in your writing) that I absolutely enjoyed it.
7. Cool to hear, but let’s not get sidetracked. This is about YOU. What prompted the composition of Let’s Play on Valentine’s Day?
Well, it was Valentine’s Day and I was all alone and wishing that I had someone to “play” with, and BOOM … another story. That was it. LOL
8. Is there a novel in Adonis Mann’s future?
Wow. That’s a tough question to answer. As much as I would love to be able to write a novel, I don’t think it’s in my makeup. However, there might be a short story anthology in my future.
9. If I were to get you a hot date, what would be your selling points?
My ass …?! *giggling* No, I really don’t know. I’d say my shinning personality but then that might lead people to believe I’m butt ugly. Although, my personality is a pretty good one.
10. Random: Do you have a crush on Synful Desire? There’s that pesky rumor going around.
Syn is HOTTT! With a triple T! If I batted for that side of the team, I’d totally have at her. *giggling* Is she reading this? Shhh … Don’t tell her I said that. *winking*
11. Another rumor, besides that one, is that you are going to be featured in another anthology. Tell the audience more about the project and how you are contributing.
Well, my publishing house is putting together an anthology that showcases a single question “Would the hot guy ever fall for the not so hot girl?” Every author that is part of the house has to come up with a short story giving their own personally interpretation of what they think would happen. I found the premise to be fascinating. Immediately a short story came to mind and I wrote it and submitted it. I’m pleased to announce that my publisher was very happy with the outcome.
I don’t want to say too much about it, other than it’s going to be a hot one. Grind your gears sweethearts!
12. Random: Briefs, boxers, boxer briefs, or commando?
Boxer briefs! I like them snug and sexy.
13. How can people contact you after the conclusion of this interview?
Not a problem, Mann. Feel free to stop by any time. Just make sure I don’t have any cool activities planned, like arranging all of my blades in order from shortest to longest.